The Mobility Unit is a light weight but super strong structure that provides both a stable frame and the lifting force for the Suspension Unit.
- Locking Wheels
- The back wheels may be locked for greater directional stability or left unlocked to allow maximum freedom of movement. The front wheels have parking brakes.
- By moving a few simple pins, the Mobility Unit is adjusted to fit the height and lifting support needs of the user.
- Gas Pistons
- Two gas pistons provide the constant lifting force that supports the Suspension Unit as the user stands up, sits down, walks, exercises.
- Connecting the Suspension Unit to the Mobility Unit is done by lifting a ring over a ball. The simple connection can be done with a care giver or by the user. (Depending on the user’s capability).
- Arm Support
- Optional arm supports are available.